Phone (478) 246 - 7181 | Fax (478) 841 - 9393 | Location 585 2nd Street, Soperton, GA 30457
Mon thru Thu 9:30 to 5:00
In 1959, Mr. & Mrs. R.M. Sparks built the first public library in Soperton, which was given in memory of their son, [name here]. The current Treutlen County Library building was dedicated in 1983 and recently underwent renovation and remodeling in 2014. [info about heritage room] We currently have six public computers and six children’s computers available to our patrons, as well as nearly 20,000 items in circulation.